- Premiums are payable before the 15th day for any particular month through one channel and in one amount as per the membership. It is the responsibility of the society to ensure that premiums are received for all members in that particular month, unless the member has been cancelled or deceased.
- An additional of R50.00 shall be added in a premium if Catering is required for Main Member and Spouse.
- Tshipi – Noto will institute a further waiting period of three (3) months on premiums received later than grace period stated above, but no later than three (3) months from the due date of the premium.
- Tshipi – Noto reserve a right to review the premiums, depending on the inflation. Such occurrence will be communicated in writing within two (2) months prior the review.
- Tshipi – Noto reserve a right to review the premiums and benefits the second year and annually thereafter.
- A minimum age at entry for Main Member and Spouse is 18 years old.
- A maximum age at entry for Main Member and Spouse is 64 years old.
- Only one (1) spouse is allowed under this scheme and must be married to the principal member by common law, civil law or tribal custom.
- Application forms must be properly completed for the member and his/her dependants reflecting full names and identity document numbers (identity documents must be attached to the application form).
- The principal member must apply for cover for the new born children within three (3) months after birth. Failing which, a six months waiting period shall be imposed to the child.
- A maximum age at entry for dependable adult is 84 years old.
- Up to (8) eight dependents are allowed under this scheme.
Tshipi-Noto is an Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider, Registration Number: 2002/022867/23, FSP number: 40149 Underwritten by Lombard life Limited, Registration Number: 1996/014618/06, FSP number: 11643